Knife Sharpening Service



I am accepting kitchen knife sharpening using traditional Japanese whetstones. The cost will vary depending on the length of your blade.

I charge P40/inch of your blade's cutting edge. The rate is P60/inch for traditional Japanese one-sided knives and wide double bevel knives. I charge an additional P250 for minor chip repair and minor broken tips.
This does not include any major thinning or any major repairs whatsoever. I do not accept refurbishing of any kind. I have yet to include knife repairs and thinning as of the moment. I can do minor chips and minor tip repair only. I only accept non-serrated kitchen knives for this service. If the knife is faulty and not straight to begin with, I will not be able to sharpen it.

Pick up and drop off locations are:

Mcdonald's Katipunan
Mcdonald's Tandang Sora Q.C.
Cash and Carry Mall
Mcdonald's Glorietta
Nuvali Laguna

Please contact us so we can set a date to meet up. 

 Eventually, I will have more drop off points in the future. Depending on the number of knives I'll be sharpening, your knife will be ready to pick up in 3 business days. I can always tell you If I can finish it ahead of time or if you can watch me work as you wait for your knife to get sharpened. I offer tutorials for free as long as you have knives for me to sharpen.

Tutorials are conducted only at Tierra Bella Subdivision in Tandang Sora, Q.C.

If you have a Japanese knife with raw magnolia wood as handles and wish to have it reconditioned and semi-waterproof, I can buff it out and apply one of my beeswax solutions or tung oil at a low price. We also sell food grade mineral oil for knives upon request.

If in any way you are not happy with our work, we will provide you a full refund.


+639566758728
kitchenknifeph@gmail.com
IG: @justinphilipgui



Comments

  1. Your KNIFE SHARPENING SERVICE are very well. I love it. Best Knife Sharpening Stones 2019 https://ineedsharpeningstone.com/best-knife-sharpening-stones/ There are different kinds of stones as you know Sharpening Blade Kit is a whetstone that is very easy to clean and it keeps in the tip-top shared. It's help you to choose the best tool for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do planer blades? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts